OCTOBER 27, 2017: DEADLINE OCTOBER 20, 2017
Center for Counseling & Family Relationships
4500 Mercantile Plaza, Ste. 307
Fort Worth, Texas 76137
TIME: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Cost: $195.00 lunch included (non-refundable) for 6 CEU hours towards LPC/LMFT/LSW
Student Discount: $145.00 and Husband/Wife Participants Discount: $295.00
All trainings are limited to 10 participants
Registration payments not received by the deadline due dates will be subject to another $10.00 fee to expedite shipping on materials for training.
- Wanting to gain competence and tools for working on issues that cause the most conflict for couples?
- Wanting to have a certification to give you an advantage as a professional or minister working with couples?
- Wanting to have access to a customized assessment that provides a detailed report on which issues are causing the most conflict for each specific couple?
The training will be led by Dr. Rhonda M. Johnson, LPC, LMFT, CEAP who has been certified as a Facilitator with Prepare Enrich since 1997.
This one day seminar will train and certify pastors, marriage mentors, LPC, LMFT, LSW, LPC-Interns, and LMFT-Associates to become Facilitators for the Prepare Enrich inventories. As a Facilitator, participants will know how to administer, interpret, and conduct feedback sessions with the use of the Prepare Enrich inventories for cohabiting couples, premarital couples, and married couples.
Topics covered with couples when using Prepare Enrich are:
- Spiritual Beliefs
- Couples Mission Statement and Goals
- Strength and Growth Areas for the Relationship
- Resolving Conflict
- Listening Skills
- Identifying Personality Traits
- Financial Budgeting
- Family of Origin Concerns
- Major Stressors in the Relationship
Areas assessed by the Prepare Enrich inventory:
- 12 Relationship Scales — communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales — based on the Circumplex Model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
- 30 Customized Scales
A Resource Kit is included with the cost of the seminar. The Kit includes a:
- Resource Guide – a reference for the workshop and materials
- Sample Reports – to see an assessment once it is completed
- Couples Workbook – includes 20 feedback exercises to use with couples
- Two Training DVD’s – sample couple exercises and the entire workshop to review
- Facilitator’s Manual on CD – background on Prepare Enrich’s scientific foundation, administration, and application
- Complimentary Scoring of an Assessment for a couple